Palfreymans

Palfreymans

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Thanksgiving recap

Thanksgiving this year was spent with our dear friends (really they are family to me), the Hallberg's.  I met Jim, Tami and their family while living in Kuna.  They lived across the street from me and were heaven sent.  They were our family when we had no family in the area.  The girls and I made their home like a second home when we lived close.  One I married Mark and moved away, by biggest heartbreak was not being so close.  I get sad at times that I just can't cross the street and have my dear friends right there.  Now it actually ires effort to see them.  I still love to get together and I can tell Tami anything.  I love that they are such real people and understand and accept all my imperfections.  I can count on them to be there for me no matter what.  Well, we were invited, with all their other family to spend the day with them, enjoying their company and eating YUMMY food.  After dinner, I hit a few stores for the Black Friday sales and got some great deals.  Then it was time to set up our Christmas.  I love that busy, crazy weekend.  Here are a few pictures from our Thanksgiving day.  


 Tami
 Jim

No comments: