Palfreymans

Palfreymans

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Gingerbread houses-tradition

Since I was a kid, our tradition was always to assemble and decorate a gingerbread house.  I have carried on this tradition to my kids and this year was no different.  We did decide to build one night and decorate the next, which allowed for drying time and less frustration.  
Madeline busy decorating
her finished product
Chase certainly had an opinion of what he wanted.  Pretty good for his first year of a house all his own.
This picture does not do justice of how many chocolate santas are plastered to the roof.  I can't even begin to tell you how many went into his mouth while he was busy doing it all by himself.  He wanted all the frosting and to just be left alone.  He is so independent these days...
 Cassandra is getting to be a professional after all these years :)
 What did I tell you...professional quality


No comments: