Palfreymans

Palfreymans

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Snow day

On Sunday we awoke to a little trace of snow outside.  Chase was beyond excited and wanted to play in it in his pajamas.  I found a pair of snow pants (that were way too big) but Chase was so excited to put them on.  then he asked if his "babies" could play outside with him and how could I say no to such a sweet request (especially when I didn't want to go outside, Mark was sicker than a dog and no other kids were with us that day).  Mark told him they would get wet and dirty and he had to leave them inside and he made it clear, "my mom said I could".  Outside he went and had a good time.  Those "babies" also known as his Yo Gabba Gabba dolls were in the snow, then on the teatherball and all over the yard until Chase was done playing.  The babies got in the bath (laundry) and things were all good for everyone.  



No comments: