Palfreymans

Palfreymans

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

New Years Celebration

We unexpectedly had our whole family together for New Year's Eve, which is the first time in years.  We decided to make it a special night with fondue.  We prepared a first course of cheese fondue, which included bread, veggies and grapes.  The next course was our main dish, which included chicken, beef, veggies, and ravioli in hot broth.  To end the night...chocolate.  I had hoped to snap pictures all night long, but this was the only one I ended up with...right before dinner.  We then watched movies and rang in the new year with sparkling apple cider, confetti and noise blowers.  I am excited for this upcoming year.  It will be great I am sure.  
One thing about this new year is I am hoping to be better with blogging.  Mark was just released from his church calling of Ward Clerk and is now working with the Young Men in our church, in the presidency.  That means I will have my Wednesday nights, which I am hoping to get lots (besides watching TV) done one those nights...we'll see how that goes.  Tonight was my first night and I updated my blogs-hooray!!

No comments: