Palfreymans

Palfreymans

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Still alive

I know I have been a slacker in the blogging world lately. I wanted everyone to know that we are all alive and well.
My eyes are not working great since the surgery and computer work is the most frustrating thing of all because I literally can't see anything I am typing. Good thing I mastered the keyboard back in typing school in Junior High, so I can type without looking at anything. This too shall pass (hopefully) and life can get back to normal. Mark "reminded" me so kindly last night (or maybe not so kindly when he said I could potentially crash with Chase in the car-seriously my vision isn't that bad!) that it is illegal to drive without having 20/40 vision. So of everything that has changed over the past few weeks it is that I am a rebel and break the law on a regular basis. :) Thanks honey for the reminder!
Things we are doing...We are gearing up for our upcoming trip to Disneyland in a little over a week. We are busy with cheer leading and basketball for the girls. We are planning Madeline's 9th birthday party. We are baking Valentine's Day cookies. We are getting ready for Mark to be on call this Thursday for the next week. We are trying to adjust to Mark being gone ALOT for his new church calling. We are excited I just got called to do Activity Days in our ward with the 8 and 9 year old (Madeline is most excited about that). We are busy figuring out why Chase's skin has gotten so bad (we think he is allergic to tangerines-which he LOVES). We are planning a trip to New York in August to go on a Church history tour. We are being called into court because the Judge was upset Marcus wasn't paying child support, so we will be getting that for the first time ever. We just finished a triathlon (1/2 mile swim, 10 mile bike and 4 mile run). We are starting to train for our next adventure, a full marathon. We are busy, busy, busy, but loving it...
Oh, did I mention my FAVORITE team of all times just won the Super Bowl?!?!

No comments: